Thursday, December 3, 2015

Personal Composition

Rocks
Wall outside of 200 building.
This is a good example of fill the frame because there is nothing else to see besides the rocks
I think that if I could have got only the rocks and nothing else on the side of the image.


Melted gum
Q-Hut
This is a strong example of fill the frame because the gum is dead centered. 
To make this photo better I could have zoomed in more so that there would only be gum to see. 

Drain
Near the Media Center 
This is a good example of fill the frame because there is nothing to see but the drain 
I think that if I would have got more shadow on the drain then the photo would have been more sharp.

Marlon
Q-Hut
This is a good example of leading lines because the line is leading to Marlon.
I think that this photo would have been better if there was more lines. 

Light
Near main office 
I like the use of leading lines in this photo because the lights post leads to the actual light 
I think this photo would have been better if the post was in focus 

Andrik
Q-Hut 
I like the use of leading lines in this photo because the rail leads to Andrik
I think this photo would have been better if the rail was also in focus 

Jimmy 
Outside 200 building 
I like the use of rule of thirds because Jimmy is the first thing you see when looking at this photo
This photo would have been better if the top left of the photo did not look all white


Yesenia 
Near lunch court 
I like the use of rule of thirds because it attracts my attention
This photo would have been better if there was no trash cans in the back


Benjamyn 
Near media center 
 I like the use of rule of thirds in this photo because Ben is the only thing that is visible

No comments:

Post a Comment