Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Magical Realism



This photo is cool because it looks like I am pushing Jimmy with some kind of force. I took this picture on the first try and it was cool because I didn't have to take any more photos and Jimmy did not have to jump anymore.

This photo wasn't that easy to produce because the lighting for the backgrounds was different so i had to mask out everything in the picture with Jimmy but I didn't mask out Jimmy. One thing that i dont like about this photo is the shadow pf the little thing that's popping out of the wall because that shadow and Jimmy's shadow are super different.



This photo was the same because the lighting was way off and I had to mask out everything but Jimmy. For the shadow I selected Jimmy with the quick selection tool in photo shop and 
then I made a brush and changed the opacity and blending mode and just placed it behind Jimmy.

No comments:

Post a Comment