Wednesday, April 20, 2016


Zombie Apocalypse 






I would save Dylon because he is older than me so that means he would be very helpful to my survival because he knows more stuff and might know how to do things that I don't know how to do. I think this is a good representation of  my photography skills because it has good quality and the lighting is just right.


 I think that the student store is important because it has a lot of useful things such as clothes and food. Not only does it have supplies but it doesn't have many windows so zombies might not be able to reach me. I think this is a good photo because it has nothing distracting in the background. 


The buses are important in my opinion because they all have a first aid kit and many tools so they would all be useful. The buses would also provide transportation and because they're big, almost nothing would be able to stop them. i think this photo is a good representation of my photography skills because the eyes of any viewer go straight to the buses and there isn't anything in the background.

This lock could save me because not only does it lock things bit it's pretty heavy so I could hit zombies with it and throw it to create a distraction and get away.I think this photo is good because it nice and crisp and it has very good lighting and there is no distractions in the background. 


This photo was not very hard to make. I simply took a peeling paint photo and put it on my face. I then went to google and looked for blood photos and chose the ones that looked the best. I personally like this, but I would have liked it even more if there was an effect on my hands and if i made my sweater look dirty and bloody.

No comments:

Post a Comment