Monday, May 16, 2016


BIG small World







These photos weren't very hard to get. The photo Jimmy I took when i walking out of class and it was off guard but it worked. The photo of Nathalie was taken by Faith and she said i could use it, One of the hard things when I was photo shopping this was getting Nathalie in the right position to make it look like Jimmy was actually holding her. 







These photos weren't that easy to get because i had to take several photos of different bees and risked getting stung when I am allergic to them. Plus  I needed photos of the sky and there weren't many clouds out the day I took these photos. The picture of Faith was easy to capture because the lighting conditions were very good. The only thing that was hard about photo shopping this photo was selecting Faith because there was many colors in the background that matched Faiths' clothes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment