Monday, June 13, 2016

Final

Aperture is the setting that changes the amount of things that are in focus.

Shutter Speed is the speed at which the camera takes the photo.

ISO is the setting that adjusts the amount of light that is let in to the camera.

White Balance is the setting that changes the color in the photo so it can make a photo more blue than normal.

It is good to use a high ISO when it is dark outside or in the setting where you are taking the photo. The only bad thing about using a high ISO is that it makes the photo have more noise.

I choose AV when I want to focus on only one thing in the photo. When I do this I am trying to achieve a blurry background.

I use TV when I want to stop motion. I want to achieve either a panning effect or a picture of something in motion,

No comments:

Post a Comment